Monday, March 7, 2011

Day One Medical Clinic

I was right. It was a long day, but successful. On our first day operating a medical clinic here in Cusco, we treated (or at least the doctors treated) over 150 people for a myriad of ailments. I merely got them registered and headed to triage where all their vitals were taken. These are definitely long days but very worthwhile. Also, a lot of people chose to take part in Bible studies while they waited in line to see the doctors and nurses. That was very encouraging. I definitely should have learned a little more Spanish, but I’m getting along pretty well. I’ll probably be fluent by the end of the week. Right? Here’s a few pics of today’s activities. ‘Til next time………
Blood Pressure Check at Triage
On-going Bible Studies

Physical Therapy
The Final Wait Before Seeing The Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment