Thursday, July 5, 2012

Half Way Already

I can hardly believe that we are now passed the half way point of our trip. It always goes by so fast. I guess because the days are so long and full of non stop action, the week just seems to vanish. Today (Weds.) was another good day. We conducted 23 individual studies with those wanting to learn more about God. Tonight 127 people came to our series of classes for adults and children. This was a significant increase and I know it will continue for the last couple nights. It shows that our door knocking, studies and local encouragement is working. But, we know any result is not from anything we did or do. All is becasue of the Lord and we are thankful.
Just two more full days here. We have a lot of studies remaining for us to get to. We pray for open hearts and souls as we continue this campaign.

It is also with a heavy heart that I write this report. I learned today of a co-worker, a friend, that lost a daughter in traffic accident. I can't even begin to imagine the level of emotion that is weighing on this family. As I told our team about it, our thoughts and prayers go out to Bill and his family. Life is precious. Every soul is precious. None of us know when our time is finished in this world.

'til next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment