Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Evening Post

As I expected, we had another good day today. We studied with 22 people, some new and some continuing studies. By this time of the week we are all getting our schedules full of appointments for studies, really wondering how we are going to fit them all in, and that is a good problem to have. I personally am looking forward to tomorrow. I started off a little slow, but have really "filled" my calendar for the next couple of days.

Tonights classes went great as well. We had 104 in attendance, up from 89 last night. I expect even more tomorrow night. The adults seem to be getting a lot out of their classes, and I know the children are enjoying theirs.

As we reach the mid-week point tomorrow, the mission trip will only speed up from there. Getting over that hill, so to speak. And it will be over and we will be home before you know it, having sown many seeds for the kingdom. But in the time we have left, we have a lot of work to get done. Please continue to remember all of us in your thoughts and prayers, and, especially the ones we are studying with.

.....'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment