Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday - Over The Hump

I must say, that today I felt a little bit down. I had some really good lessons planned with people and out of four, only one was home when I got there. So, I let myself get down and disappointed. But then I got to thinking. While these were my plans for today, they may not have been the Lord's. The lesson I did teach today was quite good, and I look forward to more of them. Tomorrow I will re-visit todays list and see what the schedule looks like at the end of the day.

As for the rest of the group, while a few were busy as they can be, others were like me, knocking on doors and the appointment not available. We still conducted 18 studies, and we will have more successful ones as the week goes on.

Tonight, on the other hand, was another huge success for our Gospel meeting. 124 people attended, up from 104 Tuesday night, and while the adults listened to a great message from Joel Abbott, the young children and teenagers were heavily involved in their classes.

We will be extra busy tomorrow. We will leave early, go to the market to buy a bunch of fresh fruit that will be put together in bags with tracts, and then we will pass those out at the local hospital tomorrow night before our meeting. So, not much stopping tomorrow. Once we wake up, we will be running until we hit the pillow around 11:00 PM. It is a day, however, that we look forward to each year.

.....'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment