Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Debt we Owe

       I borrowed this idea from Phil Greer who led our devotion this afternoon. With over thirty individuals here to volunteer their time, really knowing this is something we must do, over 21 countries have been visited and presented the Gospel and shown the love of Christ. Just within this group of campaigners. That's pretty remarkable. The "Go into all the world" is a debt we owe, not just to the Lord but to every nation. This week we are hoping to show the love and compassion of Christ to the local Cuscanians who will come to seek medical care and hopefully spiritual care. I'm looking so forward to starting the clinic in the morning. We finished setting up and we are ready to go. It will be four long but very rewarding days ahead.
       We had a great meal this evening at the Inka Grill. I had the Alpaca tenderlion medallions served with Quinoa and vegetables. I am now stuffed and about to go to bed. Oh, and I did buy me a can of the Oxyshot concentrated Oxygen. I'm looking forward to giving it a try before drifting off. I'll report back on whther it helps with high altitude headaches etc.

"til next time.......


      

No comments:

Post a Comment