Saturday, March 3, 2012

Safe and Sound!

        Well, we made it! All of us safe and sound. A little groggy, but we've all had a nap now and are gearing up for tonight. We are having a kick-off campaign banquet tonight featuring local food and local entertainment, hopefully I'll post some pics later tonight.
        I'm already feeling the effects of life with "minimal" oxygen. A small headache and a
 little dizzy, but, this year they have a new product in town called "Oxyshot". It is concentrated Oxygen in a bottle that you, for lack of a better word, "huff" when you need it to infuse your bloodstreamn with O2. I am looking forward to buying that and keep it with me at all times.
        I'll check in later with more info.....keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

'Til next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment