Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What A Start

Monday was a great start to the medical campaign. As I expected, a lot of people came by to see the doctors. I expect more Tuesday and forward. As for the numbers, the clinic saw 231 patients on Monday. Out of that number, 171 requested Bible studies and to learn more about the church. If Monday was any indication of things to come for the rest of the week, the missionaries here are going to have mucho followup to do. But, that is a great thing.

I haven't had time to take many pictures yet, but I will try to post some as I take a few to illustrate what we are doing here. Thanks for all your continued prayers and support.


....'til next tine..

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are going well for you guys, Mike! We're praying for all of you and hope the week continues to go well. Thanks for all you're doing.

    Chuck

    ReplyDelete