Sunday, July 31, 2011

As of Sunday Morning, Joel, his wife Che' and my daughter Mercedes will be traveling back to Birmingham late Monday night around 10:10 PM. The rest of us will have to wait to come home Wednesday night about 7:30 PM. This is the best the airline will do for us. Of course we already know things change pretty quick, especially this trip. I told Nigel as long as I'm going to be here in South America for a few more days, I might as well take in a little Peacock Bass fishing and tour some of the Amazon jungle. Well, maybe I'll stick to conducting some more Bible studies. I am going to try and post a couple of pics of the plane crash. 'Til next time.......
The Plane In Two

Some of the Responders

We Made the National News in Guyana as Stranded Passengers


No comments:

Post a Comment