Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 4 Complete

Today's total for one on one studies was again 21 with our 4 groups that we divide into. Tonight's classes were interesting. We experienced a "normal" and regular blackout in the middle of our lessons. Of course, the childrens classes held a little more excitement when that happened. In the adult class, which I was teaching, we never checked up. I reached into my bag, pulled out my lantern and told everyone to stay put, I wasn't done yet. It was a great night of classes. I believe our count for tonight was 92 in attendance. Not bad considering it was raining and most everyone has to walk long distances to church.
Earlier today, Adam and Emily was teaching a man who is a 7th Day Adventist. The gentleman cannot study again until next week,when we will be gone, but insisted that he give them his phone number so the local church could call him and set up more studies. It's always nice when people are that interested in learning The Word. 10:30 PM now. Off to bed. 'Til next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Mike, I have enjoyed your blog very much. All of you are doing a great job spreading God's word. I pray for continued succcess with the Bible studies. I also am praying for your safe return back to the states.Watch out for the Miami revenge.

    ReplyDelete