Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 3 - Calm

A great day today. No bee stings. Just really full of studies. Our 4 groups had 21 Bible studies today then conduted classes tonight for all ages. As expected the attendance each night is growing, with 77 local people last night and 94 people tonight. This should be the trend all week. I know all of our next 2 days are fairly full already with one on one Bible studies, and we are still setting up more each day. I'll try and post some more pictures in the morning before we head out for the day's work. It's after 10:00 PM and if anyone knows me, it's past my bed time. 'Til next time....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates, Mike. We're all glad that things are going well. I'll check the blog again tomorrow (Thursday) morning, and I'll put a paragraph in the bulletin so everyone will know how the trip is going.

    I pray your studies today are going well!

    In Christ,
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete